First - Tier Trustees
Aladinma Foundation Trustee & Founder
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems & Technology 1997– City University London and Harvard (Ex-ed) mini MBA 2006 - Boston USA.
- Certified Software Engineer, Elected Member British Computer Society 2003 - MBCS, Chartered Information Technology Practitioner 2006 - CITP
- Over 20 years’ experience of Information Technology Development, Selection, Packaging, Sales, Business Development and Implementation.
- Formerly a Vice President at Citibank International and was the lead for managing a Global FX and Money Market Data Warehouse that was used in over 100 countries. Was interviewed as a prospective CIO for MTN telecoms company – 2003.
- Operates at Board/Executive level on a consultancy basis at several fortune 100 and 200 companies in Australia and the United States.
- Co-Founder/Director of a tech start up – TEMSCORP that has developed a software development automation product that there is only three of a kind globally.
- Official Mentor to two universities in Australia, one in California USA, mentoring final year, post graduate, tech and business studies students, mentored 15 individuals in the last 5 years.
- In addition to all the above Valentine brings to the foundation the desire, tenacity, grit, determination to assist in elevating the quality of life, alleviate suffering & poverty, empower and motivate in whatever way he can.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/valentinewats/
Chief Jude Akuechiama
Aladinma Foundation Trustee
- Has a BA degree in Public Administration? Punjabi University India
- ASE Certified Automobile Specialist. – Bayway Lincoln Mercury - USA
- Over 20 years of management experience across the Automobile Servicing industry – London Transport UK and Lincoln Mercury - USA
- Director/ Business Owner - JB Healthcare – Texas United States - USA
- Over 20 years’ experience of operations, administration, logistics and transport management - Ford Motors – Texas USA
- Very determined, focussed and spent a decade doing charitable works and assisting others across the UK, USA and Africa.
Prince Coleman Nwaturuocha
Aladinma Foundation Trustee
- CEO of Colnax Resources Ltd, a dredging company in Nigeria.
- Member of Universal Peace Federation (UPF).
- Early entrepreneurship ventures included exporting heavy duty machines from Germany, USA etc.
- Initiated and managed projects to reclaim lands that residential properties in Lekki Ekpe – Lagos, Nigeria have been built on.
- Seasoned business man with over 20 years’ experience globally cutting across Europe, Africa, United States in sectors to include, Import/Export, Oil & Gas, Construction, Supplies, General Merchandising etc.
- Coleman is a serial philanthropist, assisting the less privileged every where he finds them, he has provided study scholarships and sponsorships to many individuals in the local Mbaise community.